Volunteer at CHSC
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a
single moment before starting to improve the world."
~ Anne Frank,
Diary of a Young Girl
Your volunteer involvement assists our dedicated team of clinicians, outreach
and information specialists, interpreters and administrative staff as they offer
the people of Northeast Ohio with special communication needs the finest services
By becoming a part of the Center's volunteer program, you will be a part of a tradition
of excellence that began in 1921. You will be helping to sustain our presence as
the oldest free-standing hearing and speech center in the country. Cleveland Hearing
& Speech Center is recognized as Northeast Ohio's only nonprofit dedicated
solely to serving those with communication needs. As you enrich the lives of others
with your service, we believe your life will be enriched as well.
How to Apply
1. View the current volunteer opportunities
on our website.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Background and reference checks are required for all volunteers.
- Due to the large volume of applicants, students seeking summer 2014 volunteer placement must have all paperwork submitted to CHSC for consideration by Friday, March 15, 2014.
2. Click here to apply online.
3. Download, complete and return the following application forms:
4. If we see a fit, you may be contacted to schedule an interview with a representative
from Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center. If you see an opportunity that is of
particular interest to you and you believe your skills are a match, please let us
know on your application.
5. Please send your completed forms to:
Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
11635 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44106
To find out more about CHSC volunteer opportunities,
please contact the Angela Kowalski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-325-7526
*Our website contains numerous PDF documents. You will need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download these documents. Please visit the Adobe Download Center to download and install the latest version.