Schedule a Clinical Appointment
Please make sure you have the following information:
- Insurance information: Have your insurance card with you when
you speak with us, and bring it with you to your appointments.
- Referring physician contact information, if applicable
- Patient name, date of birth, address, phone number
- Reason for appointment (concerns, etc.)
- Patient availability for scheduling
You can download and complete the necessary forms below
prior to your first appointment with us. (You will need Adobe Reader
software installed on your computer to open these files.)
ALL CLIENTS must complete:
Speech-Language clients must complete:
Scheduling Speech-Language appointments:
evaluation must be scheduled (or conducted elsewhere) by a speech-language pathologist
within six months of scheduling therapy.
- Evaluations are usually scheduled one month in advance.
- You may be placed on a waiting list for therapy with a wait time of one to three months,
depending on your scheduling constraints and clinician availability.
- Call us at one of our clinical offices to schedule an appointment:
University Circle: (216) 231-8787
South Euclid: (216) 382-4520
Broadview Heights: (216) 325-7520
Scheduling Audiology/Hearing appointments:
- Audiology appointment availability is usually one to two weeks in advance.
- Length of time needed for each appointment varies according to your needs.
- Hearing aid repairs for current patients can be dropped off during business hours, or an appointment can be made.
Paying for your services:
- We accept most insurance plans. We will assist in coordinating insurance benefits.
However, you are always ultimately responsible for the payment for services or items
- You are expected to pay any amounts you are obligated to pay at the time of service.
If you have regular appointments and you know the amount due from you, it helps
to pay your amount immediately before your appointments.
- Our financial services department is available to assist with questions with your
bill. Call (216) 325-7513 for assistance.
Have a question or need additional information?
Contact our client relations department at (216) 231-8787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Our website contains numerous PDF documents. You will need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or download these documents. Please visit the Adobe Download Center to download and install the latest version.